Lockerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockerz forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messy deserves the golden goal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SearchAndWin
Medium poster
Medium poster
SearchAndWin

Messy deserves the golden goal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy deserves the golden goal    Messy deserves the golden goal  EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:36 pm

SPAM.
Back to top Go down
http://bestgptsites.blinkweb.com
uuluul

Messy deserves the golden goal  Empty
PostSubject: Messy deserves the golden goal    Messy deserves the golden goal  EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 am

After he moved to Manchester City bad boy character, but from between accepting belatedly, he recently has not been changed by the trouble, "G," Oakley sunglasses sale Interview, Moreno is very Mei stated that illiteracy in the West FIFA Do not deserve to get the Golden Ball.
During the lifetime of not less than belatedly, they Kato Ken Wang Jinmen not think Mike is wrong. "As a man, He (Moreno) to behave well, you need to learn respect for others." But that belatedly is not recognized by the skill of the people of Jose Moreno ann. appreciate: "He's world the best coach.”
Takashi Messy He does not deserve to win FIFA's World Cup 2010 Golden http://www.sunglassesmaker.com/ray-ban-sunglasses-c-70.html Awards, after talking about-turn after Bad Lou special interest: "I deserve I do not think Messy is the Golden Globe Awards, winning appears to be. "
Series A because it is out, too much Belatedly Series A number of topics talked about. Status of the title race, given his view: "You and I have but it is Milan, I, Inter, when they had to say what I thought and I think AC Please contact me to win the Codetta intuition say? Chanel sunglasses sale Given us so much. I consider it even if I desire of Naples, I hope! I do Catani You say you want to play together. “
Series Belatedly best players do not forget, he knew who had given their help is the best player in Series A, he is almost like from another planet." Series A is a rookie judge, a, authentic sunglasses , said: "Since he is Italian, I best young players will be able to choose the art of Joe.”
They chatted about life in England after Belatedly Series A also said some of the topics. England, the difference between the media and Italian media, belatedly view appears: "The atmosphere of the stadium is so far the UK than in Italy, however, the media, newspapers, all the garbage is the opposite."
Belatedly, the British media recently, he has a girlfriend Sophie, close any connection at Sophie's apartment near the main reason was found off the British media for prada sunglasses His so sick and Batterer continued: "I can say that I have seen Sophie again, she followed me to be honest now, and she is more interested in me it is my friend.”
The UK media team Manchester City, disgusted, however, belatedly is a moment, in particular, still feeling pretty good team mate pull. "Adam - Johnson, technology is pretty good, Adebayo, when I first came here is the team's most humorous, Kowari Vieira and gave me a great help."

Back to top Go down

Messy deserves the golden goal
Page 1 of 1