Lockerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockerz forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

especially jorge valdano,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fdkjgit
Regular poster
Regular poster

especially jorge valdano, Empty
PostSubject: especially jorge valdano,      especially jorge valdano, EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 am

real Madrid have increased coach store online contract salary, the club and pepe distance now contract has very close, pepe oneself in accept the marca "interview also said:" even if Barcelona to me double salary, I will stay at real Madrid."Real Madrid insiders revealed coach purses in recent months mourinho for pepe talks constantly against real Madrid high-level pressure, and Portugal power large broker mendes has also cast their strong ability, dual role under contract, pepe nbsp132 there is an obvious turnaround. After a series of coach bags sale and after lengthy negotiations with real Madrid, pepe upcoming contract, Florence Italian, especially jorge valdano, all made concessions, coach handbags sale the pepe not low requirements.In the saga of negotiations, mourinho became pepe Allies, both belong to the broker company, while mendes mendes at the bernabeu, coach shoes, he have the freedom of real Madrid high-rise office. Besides pepe and jose mourinho, dean of Mary, cristiano ronaldo and ricardo carvalho also coach wallet impulsive. Either in public or in private occasions, jose mourinho have called for real Madrid and pepe contract, plus mendes operation, finally let Florence Italian attitude gucci outlet loose.

It is reported, gucci bags was originally not willing to meet pivots pepe contract requirements. Pepe now salary only 150 million euros, a real Madrid squad minimum wage players, club agreed to by his annual salary increased to 150 million euros ($350 million euros, but pepe proposed 450 gucci mens shoes euros annual salary request. In the long time of logjam, now, real Madrid attitude there is an obvious loose. Real Madrid last week about spaniards after the game, real Madrid manager jorge valdano said: "pepe proved to be a cheap gucci sunglasses good player. In talks on we have time, pepe problems and last season higuain contract talks with some similar, that is eventually find a solution. Pepe is a very important player, so we will leave for his efforts to make big."Jorge valdano words gucci belt apparent clear club and pepe negotiations have within reach. Just recently, mourinho was also proposed for pepe special praise: "pepe is gucci belt sale, real Madrid in high balls, better with respect to your opponents of oppression, also more behind real Madrid also don't worry. There are pepe in space, real Madrid steals more quickly, have more offensive threat." Eventually, Florence Italian and jorge valdano air max 24-7 mourinho left pepe desire.

Pepe to stay at real air max 2011 also filled the yearning: "I am very happy at real Madrid, I will do everything I can to stay here." For jorge valdano said, pepe also appears happy: "can hear high-rise say so, air max 2012 sure satisfaction." Finally, pepe once again to the Madrid fans guarantee: "real is love of my life, I will renew with real Madrid, there's air max doubt about that." (sergio) Valencia against schalke 04, originally it just a game between two European second-rate competition among the team. Yet since the champions league draw out 16 since the day game, but became the whole Spanish topic, reason is only toryburchhut - raul's coming back.

[in] raul scored ball war tiffanyjewelryonline Europe the 70 ball scoring record tie inzaghi For those who Spanish old fans, this year the la liga always seems to let a person feel the lack of something. Yes, the ten years has been active in this stage of real Madrid's number 7. sunglasses-us.com at the bernabeu last few years, raul side always surrounded by endless dispute, but since he took off his that a white ball served tramp Germany, people found already so accustomed to his existence. So when February 15, once the Madrid prince in cheapsuprashoessale transfer schalke after his first return to his homeland, on May of Isaiah listrac he got the media attention and many LianJiu crazy fans warmly welcome, from the beginning, the camera lens warm-up has been chi ceramic iron his movements

Back to top Go down

especially jorge valdano,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockerz :: Lockerz Stuff :: Lockerz Discussion-
Jump to: